Decreasing connection time (Session-Timeout)

micobros micobros at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:50:32 CEST 2006

> However you can instantiate a new sql module in sql.conf:
> sql my-sql-acct {
>  Accounting_stop_query =" MY Customized SQL query"
>
> }
>
> Then in you radiusd.conf accounting section:
> accounting {
>   sql
>   my-sql-acct
> }

I tried this and freeRadius hangs at startup and says "my-sql-acct: Unknown
Module". I added everything just like you said...

(If I can manage to add this previous section) Modifying directly in
chillispot is maybe a good choice. I'll give it a try...

Cheers,

mico

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
(Oscar Wilde)