Decreasing connection time (Session-Timeout)

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Tue Oct 24 21:10:58 CEST 2006

>> However you can instantiate a new sql module in sql.conf:
>> sql my-sql-acct {
>>  Accounting_stop_query =" MY Customized SQL query"
>>
>> }
>>
>> Then in you radiusd.conf accounting section:
>> accounting {
>>   sql
>>   my-sql-acct
>> }
>
> I tried this and freeRadius hangs at startup and says "my-sql-acct: Unknown
> Module". I added everything just like you said...

That's weird... It means that your my-sql-acct module definition wasn't
read or accepted.

You should try to run radiusd with "radiusd -X" and carefully read the
output: this will tell where the problem is.

If you can't find the issue, post the result of your "radiusd -X" (you
could also add your radiusd.conf and sql.conf) and I'll have a look at
it.

Regards,
Thibault