Why is radiusd command not found?

Chad Best chadabst-1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 18:29:11 CEST 2006

This is a total newbie question, but I can figure out the answer to it so I decided to post here.  I have installed Freeradius-1.0.0(little behind the times, I know).

 After I finished configuring the radiusd.conf, eap.conf, and users files, I tried to start FreeRadius in debug mode.  However, when I type "radiusd -X", I get command not found.  What did I do wrong?  When I installed the program, I just ran ./configure, make, make install so it should have installed properly.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.