Another Installation Problem

kbajwa kbajwa at tibonline.net
Tue Oct 31 23:13:46 CET 2006

Dennis:

I have already done that. The first link is 'download', which takes to the
download site. The first link is 'download', and when I CLICK on it, I get
to the 'download' page. The first file todownload is:

# 2006.08.22 freeradius-1.1.3.tar.bz2, (currently released version: 1.1.3)

Please note the extension 'bz2'!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to this page several times before posting. This download file is
not the 'tar' file from which I install. This is a file from which we
extract a freeradius-1.1.3 folder.

Please try again and re-direct to the 'tar' file from which I can do the
installation!!

Thanks.

Kirt