Postgresql configuration

Elie Hani ehani at wise.net.lb
Mon Sep 4 09:54:10 CEST 2006

Hi;

I have my freeradius running with postgresql.
I have everything configured but still on more thing to do.
The freeradius is authenticating locally, but not through the database.
I have made the proper configuration for the file postgresql.conf

I have configured the parameters in the database, in the radcheck, and the
radreply, and while testing it, I have the "access-accept" message.
But when trying to configure the radgroupcheck and radgroupreply, I'll get
then no answer from the database.

I have followed the configuration that says that the first line in the users
files is for the request and the rest is the reply, and the radcheck and
radreply are made following this scenario.

But my question is what should I follow to configure the radgroupcheck and
radgroupreply, since I tried the same concept but with no luck.

Thanks
Elie