ippool causes Auth-Type error

Sascha Djuric Sascha_Djuric at gmx.de
Mon Sep 4 21:42:22 CEST 2006

Hello Alan

:= really did the trick, now the Auth-Type error is gone, but im now getting the message:

rlm_ippool: enter postauth
rlm_ippool: Could not find Pool-Name attribute.
  modcall[post-auth]: module "main_pool" retur

which is really strange coz ive got the name both in radcheck and radgroupcheck with ':=' op.

Thx for Your help

-------- Original-Nachricht --------