Proxy Control

Josh josh2780 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 22:18:47 CEST 2006

I've ported all my freeradius user files/info to
mysql.  I have a groups setup with a few users in
each.  However, when I attempt to login to the VPN
freeradius debug shows the proxy to the SBR server.
SBR returns an access-accept message and the user is
logged into the VPN.  Uh oh - the user I attempted to
login with was not listed in radcheck or usergroup.
What do I need to do to have freeradius reject the
auth request (even if the proxied SBR reponse was
access-accept) if the user isn't part of a 'VPN'
group?