Help with Certs

Mike May mmay3 at nd.edu
Thu Sep 14 15:45:49 CEST 2006

Hello everyone, I am new to freeRadius and was wondering if someone
could provide me some help on renewing my certs.

attached is a copy of my EAP.conf file with cert info,  I need to renew
the certs and do not know what the process is

thanks a bunch for any help, hopefully i will group out of my newbie
phase soon.

Mike