Attribute Operators

Francois-Xavier GAILLARD fx.gaillard at thefox.com.fr
Thu Sep 14 22:19:05 CEST 2006

Le Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 12:35:39PM -0400, Alan DeKok ecrivait:
> "Cliff Hayes" <chayes at afo.net> wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a good reference site for the attribute operators (:=,
> > ==, +=) that shows what each means?
>
>   "man users", or "man 5 users", depending on your OS.

I was going to tell him to have a look at the wiki, the SQL part of it,
but I can't get to it. Port 80 is open but no response and no timeout:

fox at home :~$telnet wiki.freeradius.org 80
Trying 66.139.73.209...
Connected to wiki.freeradius.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
get /

And I can wait hours.

A normal connection would be:

fox at home :~$telnet 212.43.246.10 80
Trying 212.43.246.10...
Connected to 212.43.246.10.
Escape character is '^]'.
get /
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>501 Method Not Implemented</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Method Not Implemented</H1>
get to /index.html not supported.<P>
Invalid method in request get /<P>
<HR>
<ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.33 Server at <A
HREF="mailto:fox at thefox.com.fr">host1.thefox.com.fr</A> Por
t 80</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>
Connection closed by foreign host.
fox at home :~

Don't you have any monitoring for the wiki website ? if none, do you want some ?

Regards,
Fox.