Authenticating users on cisco 3750 switch

Jean-Francois Fortin jean-francois.fortin at oz.com
Mon Sep 18 22:38:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

            We are trying to use freeradius as authentication system to
allow users to connect to our cisco switch (3750) for management.  The
radius server is running ok, we can authenticate Cisco ASA, BigIP LB
against it.  But when trying with the 3750, we see that the radius
server accept the user and return an answer to the switch, but it
doesn't work.  Anyone has sample config using freeradius with cisco
switch?

Thanks

JF

Jean-Francois Fortin | Deployment Prime | OZ

T: 514.390.1333 x4004 | F: 514.390.0033 | M: 514.260.6334 |
jean-francois.fortin at oz.com