Proxy.conf

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Mon Sep 18 22:49:26 CEST 2006

Ok.  Thanks.  I'm trying to learn.

The instructions in radiusd.conf say the following:

#  To disable proxying, change the "yes" to "no", and comment the
#  $INCLUDE line.

Here's the issue -- how can I comment out the include line if that is what
causes my problem.  I want to disable proxying.  I thought, since that was
in the instructions, there must be some other place to put realm info.

Cliff