Write access to the wiki

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Tue Sep 19 10:26:29 CEST 2006

On Tue 19 Sep 2006 00:58, Kevin Bonner wrote:
> On Monday 18 September 2006 01:12, Graham Beneke wrote:
> > Is access to the wiki exclusive??
> > I wanted to start working on a sqlcounter page since the current
> > documentation is rather lacking and I plan to 'journal' my exploits in
> > figuring it out...
> > But I can't seem to find the register link that is referred to.
>
> There should be a "Log In" link in the top right corner of the page.  At
> the login page, you can create a new account.

No, actually you cant. I disabled new user creation as a all the spam bots
appeared to be smart enough to create new users then use them for spamming.

Anyone who wants a wiki account please mail me directly with the username you
would like and I will happily create you an account.

Cheers
--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/