sqlippool not working

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 04:49:48 CEST 2006

I need to thank you again and congratulate you guys for such a great support.

Question: Even with freeradius-snapshot-20060920.tar.gz I will need to
use ./configure --with-modules="rlm_sqlippool"?

If all works well, I assume that in radcheck table, the users need to
have "Pool-Name := test_pool" right?

Thanks a lot.