ULTRA IMPORTANT! Proxy - Assertion failed in listen.c, line 558 error

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 20 20:13:31 CEST 2006

"Guilherme Franco" <guilhermefranco at gmail.com> wrote:
> If the proxy server foo.com goes down (for whatever reason) this happens:
> Sending duplicate proxied request to home server foo.com port 1645 - ID: 16
> Assertion failed in listen.c, line 558

  Are you sure you're not HUP'ing the server?  I asked that before,
and you didn't respond.

  The current CVS code has an issue where it doesn't deal well with
HUPs.  I've been planning on addressing it for a while, but maybe now
is the time to look at it.

  And can you get a core file?  That may help.  See doc/bugs.