MSCHAP and encripted passwd

ivandal at tiscali.it ivandal at tiscali.it
Fri Sep 22 09:29:54 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have a big problem with Radius and Ldap. There is a way to use
MSCHAP v2 with the password stored in LDAP in some encripted manners?
(md5, crypto...) In the client authentication software I cannot use
pap/ttls, so Radius receive finally from the client unencripted passwd
and have to compare with the passwd encrypted on Ldap. I cannote use
PAP!!!!! I have read that it is possibile make it with NT-passwd hash.
It is true? And how it is possible?
Thanks

Ivan

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/