Authentication against Active Directory page

Jonathan De Graeve Jonathan.DeGraeve at imelda.be
Sat Sep 23 13:56:49 CEST 2006

Indeed, in my own tests I had to setup a kerberos realm and recompile
the standard debian packages with the extra --with-ads rule.

Does somebody know when machine authentication is supported in samba and
if there is a patch for the 3.0.14 (debian stable) version?

Kind Regards,

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve