Accounting stopped

sean at swarmhotspots.com sean at swarmhotspots.com
Fri Sep 29 09:32:35 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Since a power cut last Sunday FreeRadius has stopped writing to its log
files and updating radacct in MySQL. It is continuing to authenticate
users. It gives no error messages running radiusd -X. I've tried upgrading
from 1.0.3 to 1.1.3 with no effect. I've been working round the clock for
five days now and seem no closer to a solution. Any hints, tips or advice
would be very welcome.

Regards,

Sean

believed to be clean.