Help to pass a local variable from Freeradius to exec program

Shankar Ganesh C shankarganesh at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Sep 29 18:25:21 CEST 2006

Hi All

I am trying to pass a integer value from Free radius to exec program .
I have tryed to add as a value pair using paircreate() and then added the
same to the
request->packet->vps using pairadd.

Set the lvalue , strvalue etc and passed to the radius_exec_program from
rad_accounting module.

Also set the tmp->name = "Atribute-Name-Format" .

Still the attribute and value is not getting printed in the exec - progrm .
Any help in this regard whould really help me.

Thanks and regards
Shankar ganesh