Accounting Stopped

sean at swarmhotspots.com sean at swarmhotspots.com
Fri Sep 29 21:40:17 CEST 2006

Hi Alan,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I've already fixed the problem. It
only took a bit of lateral thinking. The ADSL modem wasn't exchanging any
information on port 1813. For the life of me I can't understand how it
could re-boot and only loose a bit of it's setup. It would have been much
better if it had lost everything. I wasted the best part of a week testing
syslogd, reinstalling FreeRadius, MySQL and setting up a new test server.
Anyway, once again thanks. I really appreciate the time and effort you
take to give support to end users.

Regards,

Sean

believed to be clean.