help with undocumented attributes

Andrew Long along at escapewire.com
Fri Sep 29 22:11:47 CEST 2006

Hello freeradius-users,

I am working with an inherited system (freeradius 0.9.0 on RH). The
system is running but as a new user/admin I am having trouble getting
info on the actual setup. I do 'rpm -qv freeradius' and it returns
freeradius is not installed, yet it IS.
/usr/local/etc/raddb is populated, as is /usr/local/share/freeradius.
How can I get info on the running version?

Also, I am having trouble finding info on attributes that do not seem
to be documented which limit some of our user's sessions. Examples are
'Max-Acct-Age', 'Max-Daily-Session', and 'Check-Login-Day'.  I need to
get a better understanding of how this session management is done.

Good documentation on the web seems hard to come by. Any help most
appreciated.

--
Regards,
Andrew Long