Duplicate accounting log entries

Patric patrict at bluebottle.com
Wed Apr 4 11:43:33 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

The NAS maintainer was nice enough to get back to me, and problem has
been sorted out. This is what was happening:

Their proxy servers are behind a load sharing device, which is why the
retransmission of one of the records had a different client_ip_address,
but both entries came from the same NAS-ip-address.

I have removed the client_ip_address from the unique_id declaration, and
made the unique_id column unique in my database, so this should solve
all my problems :]

Thanks so much for your time and help!

Patrick