HELP: radtest fails local test

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:00:49 CEST 2007

Alan,
Thanks so much for your advice mate. I got it going finally !

For people out there looking todo a similar setup here is my short mini howto:

1 Install Kerberos
2 Install OpenSSL
3 Install Samba
4 Follow the FreeRadius Tutorial for AD intergration:
http://www.swami.se/swami/space/Categories/EduRoam/Workshop+about+eduroam+implementation/freeRadius_AD_tutorial.pdf
5: Follow this guide, particulary the part about "Configuring
FreeRADIUS to use ntlm_auth"
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html