rlm_sql: readclients segmentation fault

Milan Holub holub at thenet.ch
Mon Apr 16 16:09:29 CEST 2007

Hi Arran,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 02:50:19PM +0100, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Thats weird, i'm using cvs head from this morning and all is fine.

==> I'm using latest cvs head(at the time of writing). I have my own few minor
patches against cvs head but these really should not have any
impact...(and did not have before)

> I'll recompile tomorrow when I have time.

==> please do

> I'm loading SQL clients in a seperate instance of the SQL module though.
> Not that, that should make any difference.

==> I think so...

> Oh and i'm binding to a single ip instead of wildcarding.

==> I've tried but without any impact:-(

Milan Holub
holub (at) thenet (dot) ch

 TheNet-Internet Services AG,
 im Bernertechnopark, Morgenstr. 129