Help stuck on error: rlm_ldap: LDAP login failed: check identity, password settings in ldap section of radiusd.conf

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:55:31 CEST 2007

radiusd -X -A output: http://pastebin.ca/444201
radiusd.conf: http://pastebin.ca/444205

I am slowly setting up FR to work with ADS, I had ntlm_auth working
fine but have been requested to swap to ldap

my current freeradius user is \admins\radius\freeradius
admins being an orgnisational unit, radius being an ou inside admins.

I get this error when freeradius trys to confirm the user/passwd
against the ADS.