how to configure

parfait nda ndaparfait at hotmail.fr
Thu Apr 19 11:49:52 CEST 2007

it's true! i had configure my FreeRADIUS server as a client on the IAS box,
but my server freeradius which i need it toi be server proxy don't transmit
the request of my switch. when i learned freeradius, i begun it by
configurate it with users file, and after with MySQL database.  then i want
to configure it to proxy server which can retransmit request to IAS on
windows server 2003.
i don't want my freeradius do authentication, i want it proxy server.
i have find some informations on that not be true. for the commande radiusd
-X  he wrote ready to process requests, and when i do my test my freeradius
reject the packets.
i need configurations files(radiusd.conf, proxy.conf, clients.conf ...) to
tranformate it at proxy server.
i use freeradius with eap-MD5, Switch cysco catalyst 2950, and windows
server 2003.
thanks for your help!