FR + ADS 2003 + ntlm_auth

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:54:58 CEST 2007

For any1 else who might have the same problem, it was resolved by the
following cmd:

chgrp radiusd /var/cache/samba/winbindd_privileged/

original article:
http://www.members.optushome.com.au/~wskwok/poptop_ads_howto_10.htm

Thanks to google and Alan for tipping me off.

Yes I am about to backup everything :P before resuming ldap.