Freeradius / NAS issue

Andy Billington billington.andy at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:14:24 CEST 2007

thanks for your quick response!

debug didnt seem a likely source of info given that this is a server
that has been functionig without incident for six months and no
changes have been made to its config. I have been looking at network /
routing issues but couldnt figure out why some sites would work and
not others, if it was network / routing?

Surely all would work, or none, if it was that ie. the NAS woudl
reject all transactions not just some of them? Not that interested in
accounting packet problems except as an explanation of why sessions
are dropping _in some cases_ but not in all; the authentication
traffic seems to be fine.

Is there any network / routing related reason why a NAS would accept
some FR responses but not others?

Thanks again
Andy