Freeradius / NAS issue

Andy Billington billington.andy at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 9 01:35:53 CEST 2007

Thankyou Alan!

I don't want to shout at the NAS owner (we rely on them for customer
connections on a private DSL network and the other sites are fine!)
without backup / confidence that I'm not making mistakes.

The users connect, both the logs earlier and now the debug output show
Accept messages going out to the NAS correctly, and as i said most of
our user community connects without issue. Which lead me to say it's
not RADIUS, but I was given a "it's your RADIUS" response by our
provider.

I guess my first step tomorrow is to make sure the NAS receives the
Access-Accept for all sites and then give it to them to figure out why
some are being marked as Reject by the NAS and some are OK and do as i
said about "new" user setups.

As I said previously, Thankyou very much for your assistance - the
accounting packet issue i can sort given time (and offline) and
hopefully i wont need to trouble anyone further. All ideas gratefully
recieved though!

Andy