error on start freeradius + jradius

George Beitis george.beitis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:05:55 CEST 2007

I read this post and for more than 8 hours i have been trying to install
freeradius 1.1.5 -.6 and .7 unseccesfully.  With versions 5 and 6 i get
errors saying the glibc error.  With 7 i get something different:  with
1.1.7 + jradius patch i get the rlm_acct_unique is not a valid libtool
archive error.  For each installation i made sure i deleted the raddb
folder before installing again.  Should i give up and go back to 1.1.1 ?

I am using ubuntu by the way

regards
George