how to logout user

Alex French alex at evilal.com
Mon Aug 20 00:35:03 CEST 2007

On 19/08/07, Arran Cudbard-Bell <A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk> wrote:

> No it's not.
>
> In terms of the RFCs the RADIUS server can have a lot to do with
> disassociating someone from an access point.

It can, but it doesn't. Not freeradius.

Look, we can go back and forth on this, but the poor guy wants to know
how to log people off his APs. The short answer is,

1) The Freeradius server will not do this for you
2) It is unlikely that your AP will allow you to do this through
radius *at all*. The majority of access points allow you to log people
off only using proprietary methods, or maybe through  SNMP if you're
lucky. So this list is not going to provide the answer, unfortunately.

Alex