Assertionfailed trouble again

Janne Peltonen janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi
Thu Aug 30 07:27:52 CEST 2007

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 06:07:39AM +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
> > For now, I have a cron job that starts a dead server up again. I'll look
> > at 2.0.0 when it's no longer at -pre ;)
>   <sigh>  The whole point of issuing pre-releases is so that problems
> are found before the official release.

That's true, but there are environments where you don't want to install
pre-releases with not-as-yet-found problems. ;) I just meant that now I
know the problem I can hit in 1.1.7, and have a way - a kludge, yes, but
it works - around it, I don't want to install a major rewrite in my
production system.

I'll install the pre-2 on my test system. Will report any bugs I hit. :)

--Janne
--
Janne Peltonen <janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi>