Freeradius and Quintum help plz

Pretty Woman redrose_w at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 10:47:29 CEST 2007

Ok, I imported the schema into a mysql database and I
uncommented "sql" and "sql_log" in radiusd.conf in the
accounting, session and post-auth.

Now when I issue "radiusd" command it says "Starting -
reading configuration files ..."

but "ps -aux | grep radiusd" doesnt show it running...

Did I miss anything ? Plz help.

radiusd.conf looks like this :
accounting {
        detail
        unix
        radutmp
        sql
        sql_log
}
session {
        radutmp
        #  See "Simultaneous Use Checking Querie" in
sql.conf
        sql
}
post-auth {
        sql
        sql_log
}

And in the sql.conf :
       server = "localhost"
        login = "root"
        password = "passofrootuser"
        radius_db = "radius"

All the other settings are the same and mysqld is
running.