Freeradius and Quintum help plz

Pretty Woman redrose_w at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 11:52:58 CEST 2007

I searched the archives and found a suggestion to make
a symbolic link to mysql libraries so I did this :

ln -s /opt/lampp/lib/mysql /usr/lib/mysql

... still doesnt work

I think it has something to do with the changes I made
to sql.conf, radiusd.conf since the radiusd worked
initially. The problem occurred after I made those
changes.

Any ideas plz ?

 Here is what "radiusd -x" outputs :
Starting - reading configuration files ...
Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will
go away soon.
Module: Loaded exec
rlm_exec: Wait=yes but no output defined. Did you mean
output=none?
Module: Instantiated exec (exec)
Module: Loaded expr
Module: Instantiated expr (expr)
Module: Loaded PAP
Module: Instantiated pap (pap)
Module: Loaded CHAP
Module: Instantiated chap (chap)
Module: Loaded MS-CHAP
Module: Instantiated mschap (mschap)
Module: Loaded System
Module: Instantiated unix (unix)
Module: Loaded eap
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type md5
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type leap
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type gtc
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type mschapv2
Module: Instantiated eap (eap)
Module: Loaded preprocess
Module: Instantiated preprocess (preprocess)
Module: Loaded realm
Module: Instantiated realm (suffix)
Module: Loaded files
Module: Instantiated files (files)
Module: Loaded Acct-Unique-Session-Id
Module: Instantiated acct_unique (acct_unique)
Module: Loaded detail
Module: Instantiated detail (detail)
Module: Loaded radutmp
Module: Instantiated radutmp (radutmp)
Module: Loaded SQL
rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql:
file not found
rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent
libraries!) are in the search path of your system's
ld.
radiusd.conf[14]: sql: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[2023] Unknown module "sql".
radiusd.conf[1994] Failed to parse accounting section.