Using nas-ip address for user authorization

Reynolds, Walter waltr at umich.edu
Thu Dec 6 13:40:38 CET 2007

You can also use the huntgroups file

For example:

LimitedAccess	NAS-IP-Address == 191.168.1.53
				User-Name == firstuser,
				User-Name == aaa,
				User-Name == bbb,
				User-Name == lastuser

This will limit only those users listed from being able to log into the
particular NAS.

> Yes it is. Read instructions in users file and:
>
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/Operators
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>

> Dana 6/12/2007, "ajay raut" <rautajays at yahoo.com> pi?e:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >  I want to use nas-ip address of the radius-request to be checked in
> users.conf file for the users authorization to access that NAS server.
> >  Is it possible in FreeRadius and i need to know the configuration
> do it..
> >

> >  Thanks,
> >
> >  Ajay Raut

> >Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
> Try it now.

---
Walt Reynolds
Principal Systems Security Development Engineer
Information Technology Central Services
University of Michigan
(734) 615-9438