How to configure RADIUS server to test EAP-SIM

Raghavendra. S raghavendra.akkasali at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:20:56 CET 2007

Hi All,

   I want to use RADIUS server to test EAP-SIM. I would like to know how to
configure eap.conf, users, radiusd.conf and clients.conf to support EAP-SIM.
Also plz let me know if I have to configure some more files.

  Actually I want to test wpa supplicant for EAP-SIM. So I need to configure
RADIUS server. I am working on snapshot of freeradius, that is *
freeradius-snapshot-20051130*. radiusd(after) version-1.1.0.

--
Regards & Thanks
Raghavendra. S