MAC or user auth

CoMeC comec at e-comec.com
Wed Dec 12 23:11:53 CET 2007

Hi,

thanks for a hint.

I do not know detailed possibilities of that thing. Only theoretically... I
will get the router next week and I will start some tests...
I will let you know what I will find out! :)

Bandwith aspect is important, but not critical.
It is important to make it easy to manage. I would like to know what
possibilities I have, so I could integrate everything in my actual
billing/management system.

I try to understand the possibilities of groups and how I can use them to
efficently manage my clients...

Thx,

Best regards,

CoMeC