MAC or user auth

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Dec 12 22:10:55 CET 2007

>Everything will work with the use of Mikrotik routers :)

I would seriously doubt that. In order to limit aggregate bandwidth on
multiple connections you need either to add them into a bundle (I don't
that Mikrotik supports multilink) or put the user in a VLAN and limit
bandwidth on that (virtual) interface (I am quite sure that Mikrotik
doesn't support dynamic VLAN assignment via radius).

With simultaneous logins aggregate bandwidth will be the sum of
individual ones.

Ivan Kalik
Kali Informatika ISP