Need help to test EAP-MD5

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Dec 13 12:16:59 CET 2007

Nilanjan Sarkar wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. I have posted the log below.

  That's one piece of the solution.

> After observing the radiusd log, I guess the authentication failed due to
> this
> Do you have information about what does it mean?

  Yes.

  Go read the web page I posted my last email.  It contains the solution
to your problem.

  I don't see any point in re-posting that information on this mailing
list.  The documentation exists, you have been told where it exists, and
you now need to go read it, and follow the instructions given there.