Example listed in huntgroup file does not work

Reynolds, Walter waltr at umich.edu
Thu Dec 13 15:06:55 CET 2007

I am looking at that option, but I should not have to.  Per the
huntgroups file:

"#               This file can also be used to define restricted access
#               to certain huntgroups. The second and following lines
#               define the access restrictions (based on username and
#               UNIX usergroup) for the huntgroup.
#"

So I can create a huntgroup with multiple Nas, but the 'second and
following lines' are only recognized by the last entry in the huntgroup.
So If I go with groups, I should be able to add the following: (can
someone tell me if this is the write syntax, or do I still have to add
something to the dictionary.... have to leave right now to catch a
flight.  Thanks)

File radiusd.conf

        passwd etc_group {
               filename = /usr/local/ett/raddb/grouplist
               format = "=Group-Name:*,User-Name"
               hashsize = 50
               ignorenislike = yes
               allowmultiplekeys = yes
               delimiter = ":"
        }

=================
File
/usr/local/etc/raddb/grouplist:

datacenter:user1,user2,usera

==================
File huntgroups:

Limit1         NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.2.5
Limit1         NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.2.6
			Group-Name == datacenter
---
Walt Reynolds
Principal Systems Security Development Engineer
Information Technology Central Services
University of Michigan
(734) 615-9438