Problem using Freeradius with Oracle

David Wood david at wood2.org.uk
Sat Dec 15 23:08:15 CET 2007

Hi Mike,

In message <47642AC8.7010403 at netstumbler.com>, Mother
<mother at netstumbler.com> writes
>My setup is FreeBSD 6.2, with Freeradius 1.1.7 installed using Ports (I
>had to hack the configure so it would be built with Oracle, as there is
>no option in the Ports make, but I digress...).

I maintain the FreeBSD net/freeradius port. I've not added support for
Oracle because nobody has asked for it and I have no way of testing it.
If you send me a diff for the port's Makefile, I'll include it in the
port.

This assumes that FreeRADIUS works with the Oracle support in FreeBSD
ports - if not, then you'll either have to sort out a fix to the Oracle
support in ports, or continue to hack away!

Best wishes,

David
--
David Wood