release date 2.0.0?

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Sat Dec 15 23:32:25 CET 2007

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>> getaddrinfo.c: In function 'gethostbyname_r':
>> getaddrinfo.c:138: error: 'fr_hostbyname' undeclared (first use in this
>> function)
>
>   Agh.  It's declared at the top of the function, with the same #ifdef's
> in both places (where it's used, and where it's defined.)

*sigh* well you fixed it anyway.

As for Fr2 feedback, I think most of the conditional language has been
pretty well tested. I've been running a cvs copy from the 7th of october
for a couple of months, and apart from the rather scary memory leak it's
been very stable.

FYI memory leak tried libgmalloc on it under GDB; didn't turn up anything.

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man3/libgmalloc.3.html

still present in cvs head