PEAP version 1 is supported in freeradius?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 19 09:34:20 CET 2007

Raghavendra. S wrote:
>  I want to setup freeradius server to test peap version 1. For that
> configured  freeradius-server-snapshot-20071217, as below
> Added following block in eap.conf,

  Did you READ the text in "experimental.conf" as I said?

  It appears not, because the "eap2" configuration you posted shows you
using configuration items that are documented as NOT WORKING.

> At wpa supplicant said it is failing, and also it says that, server
> peap version=0. and wpa peap version=1.
>
> Whether I have to do something extra to enable peap version 1 in freeradius?

  Read the documentation you were told to read.

  And if you have any more questions about it not working.... go read
the documentation about the module in experimental.conf.  ALL of your
questions are answered there, including what kind of questions to NOT
ask on this list.

  The module is experimental, it is documented as being experimental,
and the documentation says what you need to do to make it NOT
experimental.  Follow the instructions, because I see no point in
re-posting them here.