Configure Cisco Aironet 1130 with PEAP/Ms-Chap2

Julian Stöver julian_st at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 21:45:43 CET 2007

Hi,
after solving my problem with creating certificates i got another
problem: I enabled MsCHAP in the Radius configuration and added the
server as an radius authentication and accounting server and also
enables aes-ccmp and wpa2 mendatory key. but if i want to login, i get
the message "login faild" on the login prompt. and the radius server
didn't get any requests...

whats wrong in the configuration? radtest succes when i run it from my
notebook from the same subnet, so it can't be the firewall...

thanks for help and some hints ;)

julian