I have some problem about dialup_admin , need help .

Ben Wiechman ben at wisper-wireless.com
Fri Dec 28 15:34:58 CET 2007

It works with php5. I have been using it with php5 for some time.

I would guess that it hasn't been updated because all the includes would
need to be tracked down and updated as well. Otherwise I don't see any
reason that it couldn't be done. It's probably more that it takes about 1
minute to add php3 to the php types in apache, and would take a bit more
work to track down all the links in the dialup_admin source - unless you're
really good with funky grep and sed commands (which sadly I'm not).

Ben Wiechman
Network Admin
Wisper High Speed Internet
ben at wisper-wireless.com