The new spud, needs beginner advice, assistance and posibly service.

Stephen Baker sbaker at crestron.com
Fri Feb 2 15:44:00 CET 2007

I have to set up a Freeradius server ASAP (in less then a week.)
I have a basic install of Debian running (using the term loosely.) But
then there is this ubuntu 6.10 install CD on my desk calling my name. As
a total newbie to Linux what is the best OS flavor to use for
Freeradius?

Then what is the best path from empty hard drive to working Freeradius
server? Is there a list of document for instance?

Can someone provide a pre-built image of a server that I  could have up
and running in 20 minutes?

Is there a person how can configure the server for me, say over the
weekend?

end