Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 12

Stephen Baker sbaker at crestron.com
Fri Feb 2 17:58:36 CET 2007

I did a disk based install of opensuse 10.2 first and was very
disappointed with the install process. To much confusion and disk
swapping. And just why did I need to download 5 disk when it only used 3
for the install?
Debian install was a pleasure. Updating and installing packages seams a
bit easer too.
I have Freeradius installed on Debian. so if I don't have to go back to
square one with a new OS right now I would prefer to stay with it.
So where is the best source for a basic config guide? What is "the DOC?"