Nortel telnet authentication using FreeRadius [unclas]

Paul Conn reconn at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 16:08:15 CET 2007

Frank,

That worked!  Thank you!  Prior to this the Nortel device would just
instatntly kick back an error.  By the way, do you have a list of all the
reply-itmes for authenticating (telnetting/ssh) to a Nortel box?  In other
words, is there a specific reply-item than controls access (R - R/W access,
etc), as well as any other variables?

Thank you again!

Paul Conn