MySQL support in Windows binary of FreeRadius

Foo JH jhfoo-ml at extracktor.com
Fri Feb 9 11:04:45 CET 2007

Hi all,

I'm using the precompiled binary of FreeRadius from freeradius.net.
Well, I'm happy to say that it works!

My last challenge with FreeRadius is getting it to work with MySQL. I
don't know if MySQL connectivity is possible with the precompiled
Windows version. Can anyone confirm this? Cos I'm not getting very far
trying to activate mysql.

Basically I uncommented the sql line in line 2017 (under accounting),
and the daemon will not run any more. It complains:
Error: radiusd.conf[2017] Unknown module "sql"

Can anyone comment on this? Thanks.