Re: Re: Re: Re: nas table in rlm_sql modul e - usage

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Sat Feb 10 00:00:04 CET 2007

But actually there is one place where U will need clients.conf.
If U use log_badlogins from dialup_admin/bin scripts you are going to need it if  to have the nasipaddress logged too. It will be than display in the failed logins dialup_admin screen. Still it will be displayed in the form of name not IP address. Personally I would like to have it displayed as the IP but I don't know how to set it this way.

Maybe someone can help us?:)

Cheers