0.9.3 > 1.1.0 sql errors

Andrew Long along at escapewire.com
Thu Jan 4 15:09:51 CET 2007

> Long wrote:

>> How do you recommend I proceed when the A-V pair in question
>> (Service-Type:Administrative-user) no longer exists in 1.1.0?
>> The 1.1.0 dictionary only defines about 5 internal service types...

>   Did you look for it in ALL of the dictionaries?  The 1.1.x version
> re-arranged the dictionary files to make more sense.  Check that.

>   Alan DeKok.

"Unknown value Administrative for attribute Service-Type" (1.1.0)

NOW...

I found that 1.1.0 defines A-V pair Service-Type:Administrative-User in
dictionary.rfc2865:

VALUE   Service-Type    Administrative-User     6

Am I correct in thinking that an update to the tables (replacing
"Administrative" with "Administrative-User") ought to fix this?

Andrew